Revelation 22:16
i***@gmail.com
2008-10-24 08:46:04 UTC
International Standard Version (©2008)
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the
churches. I am the root and descendent of David, the bright morning
star."

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the
churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright
morning star."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the
churches. I am the root and descendant of David. I am the bright
morning star."

King James Bible
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
morning star.

American King James Version
I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
morning star.

American Standard Version
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the
morning star.

Bible in Basic English
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give witness to you of these things in
the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and
morning star.

Douay-Rheims Bible
I Jesus have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the
churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning
star.

Darby Bible Translation
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify these things to you in the
assemblies. I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and
morning star.

English Revised Version
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the
morning star.

Webster's Bible Translation
I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
morning-star.

Weymouth New Testament
"I Jesus have sent My angel for him solemnly to declare these things
to you among the Churches. I am the Root and the offspring of David,
the bright Morning Star.

World English Bible
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the
assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and
Morning Star."

Young's Literal Translation
'I, Jesus did send my messenger to testify to you these things
concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David,
the bright and morning star!
Geneva Study Bible

{8} I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in
the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright
and morning star.

(8) The second passage of confirmation (as I said) is the speech of
Christ ratifying the vocation of John, and the authority of his
calling and testimony, both from the condition of his own person being
God and man, in whom all the promises of God are Yea and Amen; 2Co
1:20 and also from the testimony of other people, by the acclamation
of the Holy Spirit, who here is an honourable assistant of the
marriage of the Church as the spouse: and of each of the godly as
members; and finally from the thing present, that of their own
knowledge and accord, they are called forth to the participation of
the good things of God; Ge 22:17.

People's New Testament

22:16 I Jesus. The Lord is still Jesus, that is the Savior.

Have sent my angel to testify. See Re 1:1. Here at the close where the
Lord speaks in personal communication to John, he speaks of himself by
the name Jesus.

I am the root and the offspring of David. See Re 5:5.

Wesley's Notes

22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to testify these things - Primarily.
To you - The seven angels of the churches; then to those churches -
and afterwards to all other churches in succeeding ages. I - as God.
Am the root - And source of David's family and kingdom; as man, an
descended from his loins. I am the star out of Jacob, Num 24:17; like
the bright morning star, who put an end to the night of ignorance,
sin, and sorrow, and usher in an eternal day of light, purity, and
joy.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

16. mine angel-for Jesus is Lord of the angels.

unto you-ministers and people in the seven representative churches,
and, through you, to testify to Christians of all times and places.

root . offspring of David-appropriate title here where assuring His
Church of "the sure mercies of David," secured to Israel first, and
through Israel to the Gentiles. Root of David, as being Jehovah; the
offspring of David as man. David's Lord, yet David's son (Mt
22:42-45).

the morning star-that ushered in the day of grace in the beginning of
this dispensation and that shall usher in the everlasting day of glory
at its close.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

22:6-19 The Lord Jesus spake by the angel, solemnly confirming the
contents of this book, particularly of this last vision. He is the
Lord God faithful and true. Also by his messengers; the holy angels
showed them to holy men of God. They are things that must shortly be
done; Christ will come quickly, and put all things out of doubt. And
by the integrity of that angel who had been the apostle's interpreter.
He refused to accept religious worship from John, and reproved him for
offering it. This presents another testimony against idolatrous
worship of saints and angels. God calls every one to witness to the
declarations here made. This book, thus kept open, will have effect
upon men; the filthy and unjust will be more so, but it will confirm,
strengthen, and further sanctify those who are upright with God. Never
let us think that a dead or disobedient faith will save us, for the
First and the Last has declared that those alone are blessed who do
his commandments. It is a book that shuts out form heaven all wicked
and unrighteous persons, particularly those who love and make lies,
therefore cannot itself be a lie. There is no middle place or
condition. Jesus, who is the Spirit of prophecy, has given his
churches this morning-light of prophecy, to assure them of the light
of the perfect day approaching. All is confirmed by an open and
general invitation to mankind, to come and partake freely of the
promises and of the privileges of the gospel. The Spirit, by the
sacred word, and by convictions and influence in the sinner's
conscience, says, Come to Christ for salvation; and the bride, or the
whole church, on earth and in heaven, says, Come and share our
happiness. Lest any should hesitate, it is added, Let whosoever will,
or, is willing, come and take of the water of life freely. May every
one who hears or reads these words, desire at once to accept the
gracious invitation. All are condemned who should dare to corrupt or
change the word of God, either by adding to it, or taking from it.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2007, www.lulu.com/astrology
. Copyright © 2007 by Klaudio Zic . All Rights Reserved. No part of
this abstract may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law. First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2007, www.lulu.com /
astrology. © Copyright 2007 by Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No
part of this abstract may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or
by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or
otherwise, without the written permission of the author, except when
permitted by law.

ASTROLOGIA EUROPEA Astrology EUROPEAN

KLAUDIO ZIC Klaudia ZIC

Academy for RTRRT and Scientific Astrology Academy for RTRRT and
Scientific Astrology

ABSTRACT

The Academy of Scientific Astrology is based on astronomic principles
confirming to the IAU convention. The Academy of Scientific Astrology
is based on astronomic principles confirming to the IAU convention.
The calculations are performed on the HORIZONS integrator by Jon
Giorgini of NASA JPL, Pasadena CA. The calculations are performed on
the HORIZONS integrator by Jon Giorgini of NASA JPL, Pasadena CA.

Subject headings : solar system – zodiac, astrology – precession –
ascendant, religion – planetary exorcism Subject headings: solar
system - zodiac, astrology - precession - Ascendant, religion -
planetary Exorcism
Online material: www.lulu.com/astrology Online material: www.lulu.com
/ astrology

Exo 22:18 (22:17) Exo 22:18 (22:17) מכשׁפה לא תחיה׃ Exo 22:18 Non
lascerai vivere la strega. מכשפה לא תחיה: Exo 22:18 Do not let the
witch to live.

1. MOTIVAZIONE REASONS

Il Signore, Dio d’Adamo, ci proibì l’uso della superstizione Chaldea,
l’oroscopo fatto di 12 segni in un cielo assetato di movimento. The
Lord, God of Adam, we forbade the use of superstition Chaldea, the
horoscope that 12 signs in the sky thirsting for a move. Solo un
presuntuoso può assumere un cielo privo di rotazione, non conoscendo
le leggi celesti. Only a presumptuous can take a sky devoid of
rotation, not knowing the laws of heaven. La precessione e il punto
base dello studio dell’ordine celeste. Un iniziato come Mosè conosceva
queste leggi. The precession and the basis of the study of heavenly.
One started as Moses knew these laws. Lui sapeva che CINGVLA ORIONIS
ascende sotto la via del sole. He knew that CINGVLA Orionis ascends in
the path of the sun. Oggi quest’effetto lo conosciamo come ascendente
subconscio. This effect today we know as ascending subconscious. Era
naturale in un Egiziano dell’epoca coltivare il monoteismo, pur
evitando l’adorazione delle costellazioni. It was natural to cultivate
an Egyptian of monotheism, while avoiding the adoration of the
constellations.

2. PROBLEMA PROBLEM

L’Europa non ha mai avuto uno zodiaco. Europe has never had a zodiac.
Non sapendo di mancare lo zodiaco, ha commesso molti errori. Not
knowing you miss the zodiac, has committed many errors. Oggi il
problema non sta solo nei due segni d’errore, bensì in svariate
superstizioni pseudo-matematiche e visibilmente non astrologiche.
Today the problem is not only in the two signs of error, but in many
superstitions and pseudo-mathematical visibly not astrological. Già il
fatto che oggi ognuno munito di programmi assurdi si accinge a
calcolare la posizione del proprio sole natale e ridicola. Already the
fact that today everyone with programs absurd is about to calculate
the position of his hometown sun and ridiculous. Si sa che i programmi
astrologici non hanno né idee né intenzioni di sprofondare nel calcolo
della posizione solare o quella dei pianeti. We know that the
astrological programs have neither ideas nor intentions to sink in the
position or that of the solar planets. Uno sguardo alle effemeridi
NASA dimostra subito la posizione del sole e chiarisce i punti chiave
del problema della superstizione. A look at NASA ephemeris shows just
the position of the sun and clarifies the key to the problem of
superstition. I venditori dei 12 animali hanno perso file e segno che
non avevano mai già migliaia d’anni prima di Hipparchus. Sellers of
the 12 animals have lost files and a sign that had never already
thousands of years before Hipparchus. Un povero astrologo
d’Alessandria non sapeva nemmeno calcolare l’ascendente, non avendo
idea del cielo reale. A poor astrologer of Alexandria did not know
even calculate the bottom, not having real idea of heaven. Sicuramente
dopo Hipparchus arrivo il peggio che trionfo nelle barzellette di
Nostradamus. Surely after Hipparchus arrival that the worst jokes in
the triumph of Nostradamus.

3. APPROCCIO .:. APPROACH.:. VIDE SVPRA VIDE SVPRA

Nella ricerca abbiamo usato l’integratore NASA JPL HORIZONS. Il
lettore italiano sicuramente userà l’integratore SOLEX d’Aldo
Vitagliano. In the research we have used the integrator NASA JPL
HORIZONS. The Italian player certainly will use the integrator of
SOLEX Aldo Vitagliano.

4. RISULTATI RESULTS

I risultati della nostra ricerca sono delineati in quanto segue. The
results of our research are outlined as follows.

*

Lo zodiaco consta in 22 costellazioni che corrispondono alle
lettere dell’alfabeto ebraico. It consists in 22 zodiac constellations
that correspond to letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
*

Il cielo presente dimostra 16 ascendenti nascenti ad est. The
sky shows this nascent 16 ascending to the east.
*

Il cielo egiziano variava attorno a due dozzine d’ascendenti. La
costellazione del Delfino adornava il levante nel cielo di Delfi. The
sky Egyptian ranged around two dozen of ancestors. The constellation
of Delphinus adorned in the eastern sky at Delphi. Crater usci ad est
con la ricerca del san Gral. Crater output in the east with the search
for Saint Gral. Ariete usciva nei tempi di re Artù. Aries went out in
the time of King Arthur.

5. DISCUSSIONE DEBATE

Il cielo d’oggi non conosce un ascendente Ariete, Scorpione o
Capricorno. The sky today does not know an ascendant Aries, Scorpio or
Capricorn. L’iniziato, osservando il cielo reale, scoprirà la sua vera
stella natia, l’angelo custode, evocandolo. The started looking at the
real sky, you'll discover its true native star, the guardian angel,
evocative.

Original Italian text:
Subject headings : solar system – zodiac, astrology – precession –
ascendant, religion – planetary exorcism
Suggest a better translation
neo
2008-10-24 18:00:59 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
-snip-
Post by i***@gmail.com
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the
churches. I am the root and descendant of David. I am the bright
morning star."
Why only star? If he come down flying, he is going to say, 'I am milky
way galaxy.' Because as he can fly, he must have invention to reach to
every star in this galaxy.

It will be deception if God tell one invention to two persons. But if
that Jesus follow my list, then I will have no regrets. The purpose is
important, not the person.

I hope he will come before my death.
guardian Snow
2008-10-25 16:45:14 UTC
Post by neo
Why only star? If he come down flying, he is going to say, 'I am milky
way galaxy.' Because as he can fly, he must have invention to reach to
every star in this galaxy.
It will be deception if God tell one invention to two persons. But if
that Jesus follow my list, then I will have no regrets. The purpose is
important, not the person.
I hope he will come before my death.
Neo, I think you know the season. The first thing people need to do
is learn his proper Hebrew name if they expect to know when they do
see the Messiah. I honestly don't know if a lot of people really want
to see the Day of YHWH El-Shaddai.