Eris in Cetus - Academic Zodiac
Klaudio Zic
2008-04-15 09:01:37 UTC
ODIACAL PUBLICATIONS
ACADEMIC ZODIAC & PRECESSED ASCENDANT SET
Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology
The mystery of the zodiac has haunted authors since Hipparchus. An
orderly dissemination of the zodiacal constellations is a matter of
observation and culture.
Already Hipparchus used to rebuke the contemporary authors because of
their lack of observation and therefore poor adjustment for
precession. Today we know that the skies are apparently rotating due
to the phenomenon of precession. The rising constellations are thus
distributed into different sets covering an appropriate epoch.
The ascendant set defines the racial initiation for the epoch, thus at
the time of King Arthur; Aries ascending meant a hero was born, while
Crater ascending called for Grail pursuit in a knight's horoscope.
Crater rising in the horoscope of a king alternatively meant baptism.
Monarchs like King Clovis could be baptized under the portents of
Crater.
Nowadays Aries is no longer rising at due east, thus "No more heroes
anymore." At the time cursed with a cowardly pharaoh, Lepus rising in
his horoscope would define the fall of a dynasty. Thus, the ascendants
determine the zeitgeist, rather than only individual horoscopes.
The rich history of the zodiac (or should we say "zodiacs"?) has been
documented through many experiments and errors of the past, from the
Arabian lunar zodiac to its Vedic elaboration. The known and unknown
drawbacks of the various zodiacal systems were present due to poor
following of the laws of nature and astronomy.
The zodiac has been finally defined in August 2006 after perhaps 3000
years of blunder. The academic zodiac has its counterpart in the set
of precessed ascendants. The number of the eastern ascendants for the
present epoch is 16, while the zodiacal constellations are 22 in
number.
Why do we have 22 instead of just 13 or 12 constellations of the
zodiac? The zodiacal constellations as defined by the sun's path along
the ecliptic are 13 in number. Ophiuchus is the 13th constellation of
the solar zodiac.
The zodiac is traditionally defined by the path of the sun, the
planets and the moon. Venus is the primary determinator of the zodiac,
while the moon adds a constellation.
In order to define the zodiac all we have to do is track the positions
of Venus, since this eccentric planet defines 21 zodiacal
constellations. The moon contributes with the 22nd constellation of
the academic zodiac, namely Auriga.
It must be said that only the moon enters Auriga much as only Venus
enters Pegasus. Some constellations are less exclusive than that, most
prominently Ophiuchus, Orion and Cetus.
The zodiac is a complex matter of study as there is no telling at
first sight whether a planet will enter a zodiacal constellation such
as Cetus this year, the next or only after a longer period. If Mars
was in Cetus this year, will it repeat its entrance into Cetus on its
return? Complex zodiacal inquiries like this have yet to be solved
mathematically.
The academic zodiac being defined does not mean Venus will enter
Scutum every time it brushes by Sagittarius, but Jupiter will surely
enter Ophiuchus every 12 years.
Ophiuchus could be the first familiar constellation to the zodiacal
astrologer since it hosts the sun and the planets on regular basis.
Orion and Cetus could follow suit as the astrologer gradually works
out his way through the complex constellations of the zodiac.
The ascendant set requires extended attention when working with
horoscopes as set in other epochs. The present epoch will render 16
eastern ascendants while other epoch will probably have much more
ascendants. Such abundance of information is liable to puzzle the
novice. A solid knowledge of the IAU constellations is only possible
with some basic astronomic tuition. Some astrological programs will
display primitive planetarium, which can be perhaps recommended for
the first steps.
As the lower limb of the sun touches upon IAU Orion and its precession
is measured near to Cetus, we have experimentally included the
hypothetical positions of sun in Orion and sun in Cetus. Albeit
experimental in an IAU environment, those positions are historically
correct. That applies especially to Egypt where sun in Orion makes
sense as concern chthonic religion. As concern our IAU convention, the
sun brushes by Orion and Cetus. The Orion Days are a special treatise
about sun in Orion much as the Age of Cetus elaborates on a
subdivision of the Age of Pisces.
As a further contribution to chthonic religions, we have separated the
ascendants and zodiacal constellations according to our own western
psychological standards. Monoceros lives in the nether regions, thus
representing a chthonian ascendant.
The academic zodiac cradles the WMAP cold spot within our Witchållow
series.
Any astrologer armed with scientific curiosity is welcome to inspect
the rich world of the academic zodiac and precessed ascendant set,
whether on this planet or out in the alien space. Planetocentric
Astrology introduces experimental delineation such as sun in Cygnus,
the galactic ascendant of the U.S.A.
Klaudio Zic
Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.
w***@gmail.com
2008-04-15 10:41:43 UTC
The position of Eris is in Cetus, which is a well-documented zodiacal
as well as presently ascendental constellation, one of the famous
biblical star clusters. Aries is not an ascendant. Eris will e.g.
never enter Taurus. These considerations are elementary. Eris can not
be tracked via superstition, but by angular progression through its X
zodiac. Of course the primary problem is to fond a program that will
determine the correct position of the planets, starting with the sun.
People who believe in astrology are easily tricked into hilarious
misconceptions about the sun, the zodiac and ascendant. Eris is in
Cetus and nowhere else and is well-documented in available format as
concern its conjunctions, angular this time. not worry since most
ascendants are not there at all, at east, I mean. They have gone due
to precession.

http:/www.lulu.com/astrology
w***@gmail.com
2008-04-15 11:11:04 UTC
Eris is in
Post by w***@gmail.com
Cetus and nowhere else and is well-documented in available format as
concern its conjunctions, angular this time. not worry since most
ascendants are not there at all, at east, I mean. They have gone due
to precession.
http:/www.lulu.com/astrology
1876-Jul-12 00:00 Scl
1877-Nov-24 00:00 Scl
1879-Apr-08 00:00 Scl
1880-Aug-20 00:00 Scl
1882-Jan-02 00:00 Scl
1883-May-17 00:00 Scl
1884-Sep-28 00:00 Scl
1886-Feb-10 00:00 Scl
1887-Jun-25 00:00 Scl
1888-Nov-06 00:00 Scl
1890-Mar-21 00:00 Scl
1891-Aug-03 00:00 Scl
1892-Dec-15 00:00 Scl
1894-Apr-29 00:00 Scl
1895-Sep-11 00:00 Scl
1897-Jan-23 00:00 Scl
1898-Jun-07 00:00 Scl
1899-Oct-20 00:00 Scl
1901-Mar-04 00:00 Scl
1902-Jul-17 00:00 Scl
1903-Nov-29 00:00 Scl
1905-Apr-12 00:00 Scl
1906-Aug-25 00:00 Scl
1908-Jan-07 00:00 Scl
1909-May-21 00:00 Scl
1910-Oct-03 00:00 Scl
1912-Feb-15 00:00 Scl
1913-Jun-29 00:00 Scl
1914-Nov-11 00:00 Scl
1916-Mar-25 00:00 Scl
1917-Aug-07 00:00 Scl
1918-Dec-20 00:00 Scl
1920-May-03 00:00 Scl
1921-Sep-15 00:00 Scl
1923-Jan-28 00:00 Scl
1924-Jun-11 00:00 Scl
1925-Oct-24 00:00 Scl
1927-Mar-08 00:00 Scl
1928-Jul-20 00:00 Cet
1929-Dec-02 00:00 Scl
1931-Apr-16 00:00 Cet
1932-Aug-28 00:00 Cet
1934-Jan-10 00:00 Cet
1935-May-25 00:00 Cet
1936-Oct-06 00:00 Cet
1938-Feb-18 00:00 Cet
1939-Jul-03 00:00 Cet
1940-Nov-14 00:00 Cet
1942-Mar-29 00:00 Cet
1943-Aug-11 00:00 Cet
1944-Dec-23 00:00 Cet
1946-May-07 00:00 Cet
1947-Sep-19 00:00 Cet
1949-Jan-31 00:00 Cet
1950-Jun-15 00:00 Cet
1951-Oct-28 00:00 Cet
1953-Mar-11 00:00 Cet
1954-Jul-24 00:00 Cet
1955-Dec-06 00:00 Cet
1957-Apr-19 00:00 Cet
1958-Sep-01 00:00 Cet
1960-Jan-14 00:00 Cet
1961-May-28 00:00 Cet
1962-Oct-10 00:00 Cet
1964-Feb-22 00:00 Cet
1965-Jul-06 00:00 Cet
1966-Nov-18 00:00 Cet
1968-Apr-01 00:00 Cet
1969-Aug-14 00:00 Cet
1970-Dec-27 00:00 Cet
1972-May-10 00:00 Cet
1973-Sep-22 00:00 Cet
1975-Feb-04 00:00 Cet
1976-Jun-18 00:00 Cet
1977-Oct-31 00:00 Cet
1979-Mar-15 00:00 Cet
1980-Jul-27 00:00 Cet
1981-Dec-09 00:00 Cet
1983-Apr-23 00:00 Cet
1984-Sep-04 00:00 Cet
1986-Jan-17 00:00 Cet
1987-Jun-01 00:00 Cet
1988-Oct-13 00:00 Cet
1990-Feb-25 00:00 Cet
1991-Jul-10 00:00 Cet
1992-Nov-21 00:00 Cet
1994-Apr-05 00:00 Cet
1995-Aug-18 00:00 Cet
1996-Dec-30 00:00 Cet
1998-May-14 00:00 Cet
1999-Sep-26 00:00 Cet
2001-Feb-07 00:00 Cet
2002-Jun-22 00:00 Cet
2003-Nov-04 00:00 Cet
2005-Mar-18 00:00 Cet
2006-Jul-31 00:00 Cet
2007-Dec-13 00:00 Cet
2009-Apr-26 00:00 Cet
2010-Sep-08 00:00 Cet
2012-Jan-21 00:00 Cet
2013-Jun-04 00:00 Cet
2014-Oct-17 00:00 Cet
2016-Feb-29 00:00 Cet
2017-Jul-13 00:00 Cet
2018-Nov-25 00:00 Cet
2020-Apr-08 00:00 Cet
2021-Aug-21 00:00 Cet
2023-Jan-03 00:00 Cet
2024-May-17 00:00 Cet
2025-Sep-29 00:00 Cet
2027-Feb-11 00:00 Cet
2028-Jun-25 00:00 Cet
2029-Nov-07 00:00 Cet
2031-Mar-22 00:00 Cet
2032-Aug-03 00:00 Cet
2033-Dec-16 00:00 Cet
2035-Apr-30 00:00 Cet
2036-Sep-11 00:00 Psc
2038-Jan-24 00:00 Psc
2039-Jun-08 00:00 Psc
w***@gmail.com
2008-04-16 13:23:52 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
[...]
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

DURGA

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

JANUS

A child has been born to a family near New Delhi in India that is
worshiped as the incarnation of Durga. Little is known about babies
with twin faces, but Durga, as we shall call her, has two ears. The
little vibrates with eternity, she is an eternal being, an ancient.

ERIS

The horoscope shows Sun conjunct Eris1. We must understand that Eris
is in Cetus, as we allow for a generous conjunction with the Sun,
hovering high above, in Pisces2. It is April 9th 2008. Mercury has
just left Cetus and Venus is about to plunge in the constellation of
the sea monster. In the year 2005 the pope left us with Venus in
Cetus, as if marking the sensitive biblical area of the sky for a new
avatar, perhaps Durga herself.

CONCEPTION & BIRTH

Durga's conception and birth closely coincide with our calculations as
to the birth of Scarlet. Again, Venus would enter Hydra upon
conception, in order to immerse the soul into the refreshing ancient
well of wisdom. Venus was in Hydra in August 2007. Allowing for an
Indian adaptation of the constellation borders, we would have, Sai
Baba's observatory permitting, Venus in Hydra already in July 2007.
However may the case be the child was influenced by 2002 AW197 in
Hydra, apart from other influences. Subprime mortgage crisis was just
one of the issues of the 2007 apocalypse.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

1The precise conjunction is shown separately.
2On April 9th, the Sun is in the constellation of Pisces, nothing to
do with astrology, sidereal, Vedic or whatever superstitious
distortion on the market, as we are working data directly on the NASA
mainframe.
w***@gmail.com
2008-04-21 09:38:35 UTC
« Academic Astrology | main | Sidereal + Tropical + Vedic »
Early eris publications 2005 - 2006
Mon, April 21, 2008 - 1:17 AM
Early Eris publications. As of August 1st 2005 when it was Xena or
2003 UB313, Eris is delienated within the X zodiac.

stores.lulu.com/astrology

http://people.tribe.net/c7a37d38-06c7-4c73-8a71-4f7cfbde1dfe/blog/0d22b89b-50ad-4832-89db-ce3d9d2b95de