2007 JG43
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
2009-02-17 16:02:38 UTC
The 5th edition of 2007 JG43 ( a designation for a new centaur ) is
out.

It was framed for professional astrologers, astronomers and also
incipient astrologers.

We can finally say that we are proud of our mission. As always, we are
light year ahead of any new development that will follow in our
trail.

The publication is entitled "Riding the Devil to the Grail", as taking
its motto from the delineation itself.

The new reptilian centaur has been delineated in the 12 houses of the
Cartesian house system.

The latest methods in astrological technology were used, light years
ahead of any web service or program on the market.

The methods in use are set as standard for the Age of Cetus III as
well as the upcoming AEon of Pegasus/Aquarius.

The new examples include Obama, AO Spare and G Bush.

http://lulu.com/astrology
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
2009-02-27 18:13:25 UTC
On Feb 17, 4:02 pm, Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16
Post by Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
[...]
Updates for the gold market, Ixion Report, the expansion including
Orcus Report.