Positive and Negative Energy
Edmond Wollmann
2009-09-10 14:55:39 UTC
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with
"good and bad". These are subjective value judgements and really tell us
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.

Because the universe is so balanced it is inherently positive. In other
words to be so balanced is positive itself. But the whole of existence
is IN EXISTENCE because this polarization externalizes and manifests the
"All That Is" from nonphysical into physical. Which brings us to
negative aspects. Please understand "affliction" as another word for
dis-ease. A state of being in which contradiction, conflict and the need
for resolution exist UNRESOLVED. This state of being if unresolved
allows organisms to attack because of the belief in powerlessness, but
negative aspects are not inherently in a state of dis-ease. It is the
resistance to growth reflected as a need through the negative aspects,
that all pain and suffering is the effect of.

Squares and oppositions seek resolution and fulfillment towards ease
(trine). This is not inherently "bad". This actually implies awareness
of the paradoxical nature of "things". Tension is required to walk upon
the earth. The resistance of our legs to the constant pull of gravity
allows us to MOVE instead of remaining in an inertial state. Without
developmental tension nothing moves. It is negative energy that drives
the material universe. If these aspects are seen in preponderance in the
chart it reflects a powerful developmental potential. Like the universe
balance is important. It is the judgement of tension that creates
anxiety. It is the welcoming of tension that is felt as excitement.
Tension is essential for growth. Ease is not necessarily "good" and
tension is not necessarily "bad" so there are no good and bad aspects!

The positive aspects of trine and sextile are the areas where tension
FINDS resolution. They allow for the integration of developmental
tension. Self-empowerment is the recognition that you chose this chart
that you have now for a reason, the hallway of your developmental
choice. You are always creating your reality 100%-even when you use 90%
of this ability to create the illusion that you only have the other 10%!

It is the negative aspects that need attention-the trines support the
squares. What awareness or resolution can be gleaned from this square or
opposition? There is no end. There will be levels higher and higher in
regards to that developmental awareness that can be achieved, welcome
it. The positive aspects have nothing to support and ease if
developmental tension is not acted upon. Negative aspects are your
prescription for action chosen before incarnation, and aspect patterns
are the psychological reflection of how these things are dealt with by
the personality. Psychology is simply the understanding of the exchange
of psychic material consciously and unconsciously and the resulting
behavior therefrom. It is an analysis of the individuals beliefs about
their ability to manifest themselves.
Positive and negative aspects tell us the identity's belief in the
ability to manifest, integrate and express the idea that they are.
Please encourage them in their ability to do so. It is belief and
approach that determines effect extracted. It can be an exciting
exploration of consciousness, the waking up to other levels of
knowingness (Uranus) instead of perceived external limitation and threat
(Saturn). The choice of course is yours.

"I suffer nought against my will, I am not obedient to God, I am in
accord with him, and the more so, because I know that everything takes
place in virtue of an immutable law proclaimed from all eternity."
"Sucipe" a prayer St. Ignatius
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
Anonymous Remailer
Flush kookfart.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-09-10 19:45:07 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.
Fujikawa Yamamoto
2009-09-10 22:05:30 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
<pulls up chair>

Crab wontons while you wait?

Could be a while.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-09-10 22:31:46 UTC
Post by Fujikawa Yamamoto
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
<pulls up chair>
Crab wontons while you wait?
Sure! Just don't forget the scrumptious sauce.
Post by Fujikawa Yamamoto
Could be a while.
Is it still February of 2002?
"I've got news for you, I am not your normal delusional imbecile"
- Ed confirms what everyone already knew.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2009-09-10 23:01:51 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Fujikawa Yamamoto
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
<pulls up chair>
Crab wontons while you wait?
Sure! Just don't forget the scrumptious sauce.
Post by Fujikawa Yamamoto
Could be a while.
Is it still February of 2002?
You didn't get your kooksoot yet?
Chris Krolczyk
2009-09-10 23:40:02 UTC
On Sep 10, 6:01 pm, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Is it still February of 2002?
You didn't get your kooksoot yet?
Maybe Edmo needs to borrow one from Peat or BruDan.

-Chris Krolczyk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-09-11 05:36:14 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Is it still February of 2002?
You didn't get your kooksoot yet?
Maybe Edmo needs to borrow one from Peat or BruDan.
I doubt I'll need a kooksoot from Pantyhead, according to the Uberkook
I've been defeated many times.
"Few things suppress female sexuality more than a flaccid dick and a guy
talking like Mickey Mouse while wearing panties on his head." - Phoenix
describing
Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-11 14:42:26 UTC
Post by Fujikawa Yamamoto
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
<pulls up chair>
Crab wontons while you wait? Could be a while.
Orange Whip would be nice! Something cold and frothy, you know, for
the salt from all that popcorn.

Recommendation: Throw in a bottle of codine for the pain.

Prognosis: The alpha decay period of the proton is way too fast for this.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-11 14:42:26 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Prove it. A nobel prize awaits. Go for it, Pantyhead.
Cujo, you magnificent bitch! A far, far better Nobel Peace Prize
would be awarded to the scientist who manages to find a cure for
stupidity and gullibility, thereby eradicating once and for all
any notion of astrology, gods, goddesses, pixies, werewolves,
big feet, heterosexual Tom Cruises, and all them other mythological
constructs of which the dysfunctional human brain is prone.

Recommendation: "Brain?" What is "brain?"

Prognosis: Human evolution shall require another million years for
the throwbacks among us who still labor under the oppressive thumb
of stupidity to catch up with the rest of us who recognize astrology
and other claptrap for what it truly is.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
Planet 7
2009-09-10 23:38:26 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with
"good and bad". These are subjective value judgements and really tell us
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
Nightcrawler
2009-09-10 23:53:47 UTC
I guess that rules him out as a professional drinker.
Double-A
2009-09-11 00:46:41 UTC
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with
"good and bad". These are subjective value judgements and really tell us
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.

Double-A
BradGuth
2009-09-11 02:08:29 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with
"good and bad". These are subjective value judgements and really tell us
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
Double-A
The sun because of its vast surplus of electrons is always more
negative than Earth, and Earth is likely more negative than our moon
(though it could be the other way around).

~ BG
Hagar
2009-09-11 15:15:45 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with
"good and bad". These are subjective value judgements and really tell us
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
Double-A
The sun because of its vast surplus of electrons is always more
negative than Earth, and Earth is likely more negative than our moon
(though it could be the other way around).

*************************************
Nice GuthBall rant ... says absolutely nothing, just like his Liberal
clones out there somewhere in nowhere land .....
Like, you flip this switch and the light goes out (though it could
be the other way around).
Brilliant, GuthBall ... your education is beginning to pay off for ya.
BradGuth
2009-09-11 21:25:23 UTC
Post by BradGuth
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
[...]
Good for you.

Now tell us what exactly voltage there is between Earth and our moon/
Selene at any given time in its orbit.

~ BG
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-12 02:43:43 UTC
Post by Hagar
Nice GuthBall rant ... says absolutely nothing
Now now, Hagar, don't be so hard in the guy. After all, most people
who were homeschooled had no say-so in the matter, they are victims
of the ignorant whims of their ignorant parents and should be treated
with the same special care afforded more traditionally retarded --
excuse me! I meant mentally challenged! -- idiots who believe in
astrology.

Recommendation: A long bath in a tub full of crushed ice to reduce
the swelling.

Prognosis: Vascular degenerative disease caused by frostbite over
70% of the body which has reached the brain, culminationg in Republicanism.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
BradGuth
2009-09-14 04:56:23 UTC
Post by Speaker To Idiots
Post by Hagar
Nice GuthBall rant ... says absolutely nothing
Now now, Hagar, don't be so hard in the guy. After all, most people
who were homeschooled had no say-so in the matter, they are victims
of the ignorant whims of their ignorant parents and should be treated
with the same special care afforded more traditionally retarded --
excuse me! I meant mentally challenged! -- idiots who believe in
astrology.
Recommendation: A long bath in a tub full of crushed ice to reduce
the swelling.
Prognosis: Vascular degenerative disease caused by frostbite over
70% of the body which has reached the brain, culminationg in Republicanism.
---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
At least they're not Zionist Nazis like yourself.

~ BG
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-15 15:04:35 UTC
Post by BradGuth
Post by Speaker To Idiots
Post by Hagar
Nice GuthBall rant ... says absolutely nothing
Now now, Hagar, don't be so hard in the guy. After all, most people
who were homeschooled had no say-so in the matter, they are victims
of the ignorant whims of their ignorant parents and should be treated
with the same special care afforded more traditionally retarded --
excuse me! I meant mentally challenged! -- idiots who believe in
astrology.
Recommendation: A long bath in a tub full of crushed ice to reduce
the swelling.
Prognosis: Vascular degenerative disease caused by frostbite over
70% of the body which has reached the brain, culminationg in Republicanis=
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
At least they're not Zionist Nazis like yourself.
Oh noes! This does sound serious! Do you have any advice for me on
how I might overcome this Zionist Nazisim of which I suffer? Will
Tylenol help?

Recommendation: Shut yer fucking yap, mister BradGulth, Sir! Unless
you're Jewish, I mean, in which case... In to the ovens with ya!

Prognosis: There's just nothing quite so dumb as an astrology believer.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
OS/2 Warp: Because only fixated homosexuals name their pipes.

Planet 7
2009-09-11 21:09:08 UTC
In article <14c4138c-d71a-46e9-89d9-
Post by Double-A
.
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
Double-A
No doubt. I simply question the OP's assertion of the universe
being precisely balanced.
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-12 02:49:27 UTC
Post by Double-A
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
No doubt. I simply question the OP's assertion of the universe
being precisely balanced.
Indeed, it might be best to point out that the OP is profoundly
_unbalanced_.

Amusingly, the concepts that Ed attempted to convey through his bizarre
occult glasses from which he views what he wished were reality, the
question of whether there is any energy or matter at all in the Universe
has not yet been settled.

It may very well be that gravity will be the winner here in our Cosmos
and that eventually everything comes back down in to the Big Crunch and
the qualtum fluctuation which we see and feel all around us (that include
you, Ed!) will be proven to be literally absolutely nothing.

Recommendation: Start your stopwatch and then stand around and wait for
all protons everywhere to decay and when the last one does, stop your
watch.

Prognosis: Zero Point Energy loons climb out of the resulting woodwork.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
Nightcrawler
As an aside. Are they still teaching that space is curved? :)
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-12 16:03:18 UTC
Post by Nightcrawler
Post by Speaker To Idiots
It may very well be that gravity will be the winner here in our Cosmos
and that eventually everything comes back down in to the Big Crunch and
the qualtum fluctuation which we see and feel all around us (that include
you, Ed!) will be proven to be literally absolutely nothing.
Recommendation: Start your stopwatch and then stand around and wait for
all protons everywhere to decay and when the last one does, stop your
watch.
Prognosis: Zero Point Energy loons climb out of the resulting woodwork.
As an aside. Are they still teaching that space is curved? :)
"They" teach everything, whoever "they" are.

Recommendation: Don't stay in school.

Prognosis: Belief in astrology.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
Nightcrawler
2009-09-13 18:08:21 UTC
Post by Speaker To Idiots
"They" teach everything, whoever "they" are.
Recommendation: Don't stay in school.
Long past that point in my life.
Hmmm, suffer from OCD?
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-14 01:58:11 UTC
Post by Nightcrawler
Post by Speaker To Idiots
"They" teach everything, whoever "they" are.
Recommendation: Don't stay in school.
Long past that point in my life.
Which is rather a shame, isn't it? Seeing as how it might have helped
you. But there's hope! Yes, there is hope for the hopeless. There is
always night school for adults. $30 gets you started! Act now!
Post by Nightcrawler
Post by Speaker To Idiots
Prognosis: Belief in astrology.
Hmmm, suffer from OCD?
Oh noes! Yuh haz discovered muh s3kr^t identity! Now there'll be
nobody to ask, "Who was that masked Speaker" since everyone will know
I'm Michael J. Fox!

Recommendation: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan
and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.
-- George McFly.

Prognosis: Once an astrologer, always an astrologer but only because
once an idiot always an idiot.

---
Nightcrawler
The Sun
2009-09-12 16:09:39 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
Double-A
No doubt.  I simply question the OP's assertion of the universe
being precisely balanced.- Hide quoted text -
That's good, because all wisdom and knowledge comes from questioning
as well as methods to discover the truth value of the premises
imagined and/or questioned (science and logical).
As Einstein said, imagination is more important than knowledge.

There is no "one truth" -- THE truth is the composition of all truths.
Most of which have not even been imagined thus far.

"There is included in human nature an ingrained naturalism and
materialism
of mind which can only admit facts that are actually tangible sort of
mind
the entity called "Science" is the idol. Fondness for the word
"scientist" is
one of the notes by which you may know its votaries; and its short way
of
killing any opinion that it disbelieves in is to call it
"unscientific." It
must be granted that there is no slight excuse for this. Science has
made
such glorious leaps in the last 300 years . . . that it is no wonder
if the
worshippers of Science lose their heads. In this very University,
accordingly, I have heard more than one teacher say that all the
fundamental
conceptions of truth have already been found by Science; and that the
future
has only the details of the picture to fill in. But the slightest
reflection
on the real conditions will suffice to show how barbaric such notions
are.
They show such a lack of scientific imagination that it is hard to see
how
one who is actively advancing any part of Science can make a statement
so
crude. Think how many absolutely new scientific conceptions have
arisen in
our generation, how many new problems have been formulated that were
never
thought of before, and then cast an eye upon the brevity of Science's
career.
Is this credible that such a mushroom knowledge, such a growth
overnight as
this, can represent more than the minutest glimpse of what the
universe will
really prove to be when adequately understood? No! Our Science is but
a drop,
our ignorance a sea. Whatever else be certain, this at least is
certain: that
the world of our present natural knowledge is enveloped in a larger
world of
some sort, of whose residual properties we at present can frame no
positive
idea." William James, 1895 addressing colleagues at Harvard

Super
2009-09-12 17:01:59 UTC
Edmond H. Wollmann M.o.r.o.N
=A9 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.smbtech.com/ed
Flush shite.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-09-13 06:20:54 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Double-A
.
Post by Planet 7
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Double-A
Post by Planet 7
Post by Edmond Wollmann
little about the nature of any idea, but much about the
observer.
It told me you've been hitting the sauce too much and you're in
the tremors / hallucinations stage.
There is positive and negative energy just as there is positive and
negative mass.
Double-A
No doubt.  I simply question the OP's assertion of the universe
being precisely balanced.- Hide quoted text -
That's good, because all wisdom and knowledge comes from questioning
as well as methods to discover the truth value of the premises
imagined and/or questioned (science and logical).
Edmo, you didn't address what evidence you have for your assertion.
Post by The Sun
As Einstein said, imagination is more important than knowledge.
It's probably because you have no knowledge, only delusions. Just because
you can imagine you're not a kook, the knowledge that you're the wackiest
kook on Usenet is more important than your delusions, Pantyhead.

HTH, freak.
"But that's how it's going to be until until we get some admins killing
trolls. Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's stupid. And yes, I will persist
until the admins act effectively." - Fucknozzle Jr.
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-13 16:33:07 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by The Sun
That's good, because all wisdom and knowledge comes from questioning
as well as methods to discover the truth value of the premises
imagined and/or questioned (science and logical).
Edmo, you didn't address what evidence you have for your assertion.
The voices, Cujo. The voices told him. Which is amusing because his
voices roiling through his empty head are always without fail *wrong!*

Knowledge is encoded in to a species' DNA, ergo newborns have the
inate capability to learn ("discover truths") about reality around
them without asking questions.

Recommendation: Stiffle the laughter while Ed ironically spews about
the capacity to learn. LOL!

Prognosis: All astrologers are idiots, Ed's just near the top of the
purple pathetic loons list.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three
Speaker To Idiots
2009-09-11 04:32:05 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Oh noes! How will we operate our playground seesaws and swingsets
now!? Everybody stop what ever the fuck you're doing and somebody *do*
something about this! We're all exactly balanced!

I... I can't stand up. I feel dizzy! Help us, Ron Paul! Help us!

Recommendation: Lots of quality dope to quietly wait things out in
medicated style until the universe gets around to going once again.

Prognosis: Fence sitters everywhere should feel safe from falling.

---
Astrologers are either insane criminals or insane idiots or all three