NEW LINK for Starlord <starlord@sidewalkastronomy.info>
Spammertard
2007-06-04 02:09:02 UTC
this is my new link

please bookmark me and link to me

i need more hits

http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn
Starlord
2007-06-05 15:05:39 UTC
I was asleep last night and I never post on more than one usergroup at a
time. This is an no good page I licked on the page address and got nothing
at all from it. it you ever see my handle on a multi-newsgroup post other
than this one replay, it is a fake and not from me.
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
i need more hits
Hoots
Thanks for the important tip.
Shitetard
2007-06-06 13:42:34 UTC
I was getting buggered last night by andy
i have a festering pustule growing out of my arsehole
This is a good page link it is my new google link
http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn
click on the page address you get free all he hits for my spam from it
it works good please bookmark my link and donate to my lager fund
because my am the 30% crippletard of rosatard with a wagon
a red wagon it is red it goes squeak and i go hobble
together we fly like the wind up 20th st going squeak squeak
hobble squeak clomp squeak hobble hobble squeak
squeak
me and my wagon straight up and faggon
you ever seen my bugger on my bum my multi bugger group pustot her
shela handy one replay my sphincter without my 4 inch butt plug
inserted it is from me i am dennis bishop spammertard
tard spamtard startard astrotard gerbiltard
--
There are buggers who chubby my arsehole here, sods out there at the star
parties, far across this antelope valley shitehole for 70 iq shela buggers,
with tribes of retarded spammers, who may have been the forefathers of the
Super Adventure Club, or the Felchiwinkers, or the NAMBLA pedophiles, of
which I am a MEMBER. Some believe that they may yet be nancy poofters of my
pongy bung hole, who even now fight over sloppy seconds, somewhere beyond the
festering pustule that bulges out of my sphincter like a glowing pimple.
The Lonely Trailer Trash Buggertard of Rosatard
Chubby Telescope Gerbil Felchers FAQ
http://gaffe.inreacharound.bugger.sod.orgy/shitetard
Shitewalk Arsehole Buggering and Wagon Oiling
www.shitewalkarseholebuggery.info
The Church of Eternity in Fawking Hell
http://gaffe.inreacharound.bugger.sod.orgy/shitetard/church/EternityInHell.html
Shitetards SPAMMY Gobshite World
http://www.spamworld.firmchubby.feltch/my/arsehole/
fawking brilliant shitetard spammertard

thanks for the link it works good
this is shitetards new link

http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

shitetard spammertard
spammertard shitetard spammertard shitetard
tard