Shitetard is Borked Pseudo Mailed 11 what the fawk
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2007-05-06 03:13:08 UTC
What the fuck is a "Shit turd?" And why the hell are you posting this
bull crap here?
Is "Shit turd" one of your aliases?
Fucking fags. There ought to be a law against fags using computers.
Borked Pseudo Mailed
More options May 3, 3:50 am
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur, alt.astronomy, alt.war.vietnam,
demon.local, soc.penpals
From: Borked Pseudo Mailed <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 19:50:20 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Shitetards 4 inch arsehole can't take the star parties
any more
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
I have a 4.25inch shite hole big enuogh for my nancy buggers 8inch
chubby ramrod
i numed his chubby babelshite 8 and it was at the the last close pass
up
my arsehole
since this morning and I cuold make out with mark up my sphincter where
his
chubby
riped the scabs off he festering pustules on my arsehole and it was
fawking
awsume felching gerbils too but my arsehole is so fawking sore now i
have to
stop leting the star party buggers pull trains on my arsehole
i spam every fawking five minutes again i am a spammer and stalker and
spammer
spam spam spam fawking spam stalk spam i am dennis bishop i
am
shitetard
i have a 70 iq i am a barmy fawking dishonourably discharged drunken
bum
i am
one dumb fawking arsehole i was born in a fawking shite hole in
cincinnati
ohio on
december 10 1948 to a fawking nappy headed whore i am mulatto
i am the spelling bee champion of rosatard where arsetronomers whip out
their chubby
telescopes and investigate uranus at the star parties at night in
the
dark
in front of children fawk ooh aah
fawk shitetard youre from the slums of cincinnatti fawking
ohio what a
fawking ghetto shite hole your heroin addict mum must have dropped
you on your noggin
a lot when you were a baby no wonder youre such a fawking barmy
retard
a mongoloid down syndrome shitetard you really are the
dumbest fawking
arsehole west of the pond how do you tie your shoelaces must have
your nancy
landlord do it for you in exchange for buggering your shitey
arsehole does he
give you a reach around we know what you do to get bugger discounts
on your rent
for a good time call 661 256 2175
and visit dennis bishop at his famous felching gerbil farm at
470 20th st w rosamond ca post code 93560
trailer trash lot number 23
denise blipshite the self pity thirty percent cripple bum hobbling
along with his ickle
toy red wagon in tow it goes squeak squeak all the way up
to the local
fawking off license from 20th st and back
squeak squeak squeak squeak hobble hobble glug glug
brrrraaaaaapppppp
20th st must be fawking littered with empty pint bottles lager and
ale every
fawking brand the off license carries
give us your daily fawking antelope valley weather centre report
shitetard
because we care
shitetard we can see that you stuck your spammy gobshite rubbish
siggy lines back in
your fawking gobshite spamming and stalking in saa and aa
you must need more self pity cripple donations to your lager fund
since you wrecked
your hand me down hunk of fawking shite van last week fawk two
drunk driving wrecks in
as many months what was that hunk of shite you wrecked in
february a 1974 rusted out
fawking piece of shite trying to set the antelope valley record
for driving hard
pissed arseholed and wrecking your fawking piece of shite jalopies
on the unsafe streets
of rosamond california fawking drunk drivers fawking shitetard
spam spam stalk stalk spam stalk spam stalk gobshite rubbish
all fawking day
long
spam abuse complaints to
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings
http://www.publicdomainregistry.com/contactus/report-spam/
Fuck off!
what the fawk who the fawk are you one of shitetards lemmiwinkers
tube in tube out ooh aah then those quivering gerbil corpses come shooting
out of shitetards gaping arsehole like a fawking cannon all covered in shite

i bet tardo boy takes you for rides in his little red wagon down 20th st to the
nancy bugger star parties his trailer park sods can hear crippletard when
he goes stumbling by pulling his squeaky toy wagon

squeak squeak squeak squeak hobble hobble squeak squeak squeak squeak
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2007-05-06 04:35:25 UTC
I am poosting his arsehole in tim only its moistly far my hose nappy headed ho
do now hat his use is diong foist of all buggers
it is ME that plagiarises skytonight with my gobshite astro news spam
its saturday may 5 and i can fawking see uranus ooh aah raahhh
the festering pustule on my arsehole hurts
shela has taken my massage i have fosted an hen shela felches it in such a
naughty bad way and with so msny mespieled wurddz and she culls me
by a very nasty name oh bad shitetard give me the reacharound shitetard
you bad bugger boy which I will reepeet aor same nownr bugger season in my trailer
spam spam spam gobshite stalk spam stalk spam rubbish
all fawking day day fawking in and day fawking out every fawking five
minutes spam fawking spam and i plagiarise skytonight
and i tow my little red wagon squeak squeak hobble hobble squeak
i harvey little red wagon it goes squeak squeak squeak squeak hobbil
whil i hoble along dong up 20th streat to the off lisinse
i had used what litle of a IQ i has has to buddy butt my quota
and totaly screw up my arsehole any gerbils of mine i have felched yet i do
know him he is my shela im a nut and spamming arsehole and plagiarist
even sure i am becasue i arm a arsehole and drunken bum
whut county he comes foamy norm my shela bugger
do i now his son why shela hose birdie pecked me to do what he does with his
tongue up my arse
yo me every tim he comes some thing shows that i arm so fawking dumb that i cunt evon
do gerbil felching wright
i know sod prom the way he does my thingy my johnson my john thomas my bell end
that he is arsetronomer and chubby telescope sodomy bugger and therws now
wat shela could over sven handel up my dinky telescope
i so stupid that i spam compost my crap
shela does my bugger i twink shela be chubby telescope live up my gaping arsehole
mist jizz be on cuntless buggers new in groups that why shela crap pustules from
saa and aa and ta which i am spamming on all the way to alt nancy bugger boys my figure
arsehole twat lust
cause I am a dishonourably discharged drunken bum and spamming stalking arsehole
i am shitetard i am a worthless fawking piece of shite i am dennis bishop
i am a plagiarist with gerbils too and a cute ickle toy red wagon
its a radio flyer and i have spray paint i go to the hardware store and buy it with
my lager fund donations i huff it so much my brain cells are fawking gone
fawk shitetard you got nicked for being a copy cat i hope they lock you up and
throw away the fawking key