WW4 Intro
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
2010-11-28 10:47:11 UTC
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot

When we started, we had no reference: now we are reference.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010

{http://stores.lulu.com/astrology} Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic.
All Rights

Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in
any

form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes
or

otherwise, without the written permission of the Author. The names of

dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

AN INTRODUCTION TO WW4

From Coruscant to Naboo, this horoscope is for you

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.

{http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

WW4

The “official” start of WW4 was predicted unlike WW3.
Where

in the case of WW3 the Corvine Moons played the main role in minute

prediction, an equally minute prediction was made for WW4 to explode
with

Venus in Pegasus.

TIAMUT

The current acts of war nicely resurface sinusoidally along the triune
zodiacal

backbone of the "yellow submarine{1}” according to the standard

one-minute ascendant and lunar ephemerides.

NETHER ASCENDANTS

The directions of nuclear submarines were of course calculated under
the

water surface as Submerged Ascendants, a standard feature of the

Cartesian house system and secondary angular zodiacal{2} directions.

CHINESE NIBIRU

In part, the technique is a tribute to EN.KI's own I Ching Aspectarian
and

directions.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1981 - 2010 by Klaudio

Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from

{http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

The Sun * is in Virgo for Halloween

It is in Libra on Nov 23rd

Sai Baba's birthday

Do as people do: follow your own star *

*

Be the transit you want in the world now!

Bad transits are the matter of the past.

Change your horoscope for the best!

Materialize whatever you wish for in minutes

with the Real Time Reality Rendering Tools.

*

Overwrite all older as WW3 rages on Facebook.

NASA JPL ephemeris strip for the winter Sun.

2010-Oct-25 00:00 Vir

2010-Oct-28 00:00 Vir

2010-Oct-31 00:00 Vir

2010-Nov-03 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-06 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-09 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-12 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-15 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-18 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-21 00:00 Lib

2010-Nov-24 00:00 Sco

2010-Nov-27 00:00 Sco

2010-Nov-30 00:00 Sco

2010-Dec-03 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-06 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-09 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-12 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-15 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-18 00:00 Oph

2010-Dec-21 00:00 Sgr

2010-Dec-24 00:00 Sgr

2010-Dec-27 00:00 Sgr

The reason why we look so good is that Astrology is young.

*

“Caution, tropical = sidereal “astrology” can
seriously

damage your horoscope!”

*

Come back into the lap of your real natal skies.

Leave the nonexistent stars to nonexistent people.

*

We built this heavenly house, marked its dungeons; we'll help you
out.

*

Astrology never was. Astrology is now.

{1}Tiamut, Apep, Hydra, Aiwass, ...
{2}And extra-zodiacal.
Anti-DabianchenVirus
2010-11-28 20:44:50 UTC
Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.
Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), not sure you want to prove
abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your Filipino mom or
report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure abianchen has no problem
being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's best client. Who knows,
maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want to test DNA?
Unable to refute the overwhelming evidence proving that shit face 狗屎
Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 is an ugly Philippino lesbian
pathological liar, she reverts to her moron mode of childish taunts
against Xangdi's parents, going as far as to present herself as
"Xangdi's father"! This sort of writing can only come from a demented
person with no self-respect and certainly no morals.

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
but
an ugly Philippino dyke:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fc81fe43d9c693e2...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 can't read/write Chinese other
than cutting-and-pasting from the internet:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7576019d05116a21...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2820117f3da3ac55...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/83029bb548080af5...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/dd8518ec6dab245a...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a pathological liar:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ee41fc07a8921a88...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fdeab5e65d151e9c...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4bdc7458cbd88491...
mode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/90a8fd496d942f91...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/240eb703ddb7713e...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 makes persitent childish and
girlish claims:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7d3d15d1e66e4876...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a loser:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8af8fda3a280e511...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is childish and repetitive:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/5646b3ef057db25d...