I have 4 inch festering pustule on my arsehole
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2007-05-13 02:36:13 UTC
I use drugs out look my nappy headed ex whore prefelched gerbils and by default
i tsetse his fly up my arsehole the pusting in that oder andy
that i am dennis bishop i am a gobshite spammer stalker and barmy fawking
plagiariser i copy the skytonight dot com astronomy site and spam it under the subject
astro news
without giving any credit to skytonight
because i am a fawking spamming arsehole
i plaway with my wagon i have gerbiled even back in the days of my first toy wagon when
i was 48 fawking years old in 1998. i can count i am smartard i am shitetard
i am dumb as a fawking rock
Go open your fly up my kite in a thunder storm we can bugger and the neighbours
can join in
Besides i go and hide my gerbil tube up your arse you can hide your salami in my behind
i have a stupid fawking e-mail address
When you bugger my shitey arsehole make sure you dont get infected by the festering pustule
that is growing out like a fawking pimple like a roid it is sore i have got a wire in the
string for stitching up my distended sphincter but my gaping fawking arsehole is not real
tight even for a 17 inch chubby telescope like yours
Hoots
2007-05-13 11:08:38 UTC
[...]
Now this one I understood.

Go figure.