WW3 Olympics
Eris Astrology
2008-08-12 21:43:45 UTC
The Olympiad as interlude to WW3? An astrological purport to the seed
events accompanying the 8/8/8 Olympiad. Professional Chiron close-up
maps as applied to Olympic Wars. Naval blockade of Iran. Chiron
approach maps, Neptune and dark planets Okean, Olymp and 8/8/8.
http://lulu.com/astroloy
a***@sdf.lonestar.org
2008-08-17 06:03:00 UTC
Post by Eris Astrology
The Olympiad as interlude to WW3? An astrological purport to the seed
events accompanying the 8/8/8 Olympiad. Professional Chiron close-up
maps as applied to Olympic Wars. Naval blockade of Iran. Chiron
approach maps, Neptune and dark planets Okean, Olymp and 8/8/8.http://lulu.com/astroloy
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

ASTROLOGERS AGAINST RUSSIA

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

Rev 20:8 and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four
corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the
war, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

MAGOG

It is time for the races just to stand against the Magog, as a clear
nuclear threat against Europe has been expressed by the Russian
military authorities. We are in the middle of the Olympic games as
facing in incredulity the destruction of Georgia at the hands of the,
we might justly say, least appealing people in the world. Here is what
an astrologer and magus just can do.

REALITY RENDERING

Discreate WW3 using O5, Cascade, RTRRT and RRReikido.
Discreate Gog (Putin) with Cascade, even an array of enemies.
Let your Personal cO5mic Secretary wipe out dangerous regimes.
ASTROLOGY

In the case of astrology, we are thousands years ahead of anything in
the land of Magog.

We have the Academic Zodiac and Precessed Ascendant set.
We have NASA ephemerides and support.
We know Chiron approach and eclipse path for 8/8/8.
We know that Uranus in Cetus means nuclear submarine war.
We know Russian ascendant Sextans is a mole in Vatican City.

WEST

We can rely on our forces as we did in the last war. Discreate WW3.
Use the scientific zodiac. The precise horoscopes for Russia I, II and
III are at our disposal with thousands of detailed maps. The Russians
still rely on the obsolete 12/12 system, and are thus liable to make
great mistake. This system is completely corrupt, staring with TWO
SIGNS of error. It can't win. The Russians have no trained astrologers
in the 16/22 system. They have no RTRRT Masters. God and NASA are on
our side!

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology