2009
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
2008-08-16 09:12:30 UTC
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

2009

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

PLANET

It is not difficult to follow planetary tendencies even without any
sophisticated or primitive divinatory method. The Age of Cetus1 is
precisely such a primitive, dark and brooding period that is easy to
predict in “expect the worst” fashion. Whether the nuclear threats and
general hate will produce a nuclear war or two is comparatively
unimportant for most of the suffering population of this planet that
is already dying from hunger and thirst.

DEATH

Poland has no faith in life. Poland has no faith in banks. Poland has
no faith in socks. Poland trusts no one. Poland serves as shield for
someone from someone while absorbing attacks. Poland is a poor
country. It is amazing that apparently Russia thinks it is worth to
protect Russia, while life in the U.S.A. gets so banal as not to be
worth comment or living. Israel on its own voted for self-destruction
whatever happens. What is the meaning of living in Georgia after the
August 2008 war, even if there is intervention? What wil the Georgians
or whatever minorities say to their children? That they fought for a
good cause? Which one? Did Saint George stab the dragon yet?

BIBLE

The Scriptures predict what is easy to predict at first sight: this
planet hates this planet to the extent that human mind with no excuse
from the devil allows. To attack a country during the Olympic
congregation is a very peculiar and open sign of general hate and war.
Whatever complex interests or primitive tendencies show in any
analysis, people are dying.

2009
If people are already dying, what worth are any predictions for the
2009? More subprime crisis? Wars? Open conflict? Iran, U.S.A., Russia,
China, what sense is there to make any more predictions? Our feeble
civilization was not even capable to assemble a proper zodiac until
some years ago. Trash is everywhere from politics to astrology. The
planet is spammed with disinformation, trivia and death. The market
overflows with doomsday predictions around the Mayan count, since in
our illuminated age we can not depend on our own count. We never had a
zodiac proper, astrology or religious leadership. We were led by whim
and hate. Even now we do not know whether it is 2011 or 2012 (what
difference does it make anyway?) and we know less whether to trust a
people that we hate. Now when the end is near we want to get Hopi,
Navaho and Maya, we want to be wise, which we are not, in order to
protect our banal, stupid and meaningless lives from an alleged outer
enemy2.

RESUME

What is the problem on this planet? Faith is lost, divine intervention
is pending as Providence is far away from human mind. It is
comparatively easy to blame it on the planets, e.g. The scanned Saturn
Uranus oppositions, eclipses and Chiron approach. That has already
been done.

MOON

The year 2009 is scheduled for a peculiar experiment. We shall shoot
at the Moon in order to find out if there is moon water. In the year
2007, in August, with 2002 AW197 and Venus in Hydra, drilling of the
planet to its core was scheduled from a ship near Japan. Our very aim
as race or collection of races, as someone would want to remark, is
quite unclear. In asking openly one about purpose, one's mind stalls
and staggers as led towards a banal reply, such as survival or even
fun. Purpose is lost.

FILLING IN

The blank edges of the map must be blotched with new world order.
Nepal hangs on destruction and the next victim is Bhutan. Bangla Desh
is a potential hot spot and also the original nations like Basque or
Celtic. Wars in Spain, Ireland and Bangladesh should, not surprise
anyone. Everything must fit in someone's or nobody's plan (the devil
does not exist by default). Obviously whoever that nobody is, is
hardly a follower of Buddha.

AFTERLIFE

Allowing for afterlife in some religions, that is traditional
spiritual experiences, people are generally occupied with immediate
things which will crush in a while. Meaningless things from ordinary
life have their prestige over one's soul, spirit and eternity, which
are nevertheless exploited in commercial way by the growing number of
white gurus.

GURU

Cancerous people become Reiki masters. People who have no idea of
their own natal sun position become astrologers. The lame can walk. A
generation led by junkies has reached its final development. Whoever
expresses the feelings of such a generation is precisely what this
generation was fighting against: the army.

CINDERELLA

In short, 2009 is the year of poverty, death and asinine stupidity.
Restriction will be felt everywhere in the form of recession. The car
won't start. The train will be late. Funds will be cut. People will
squat in miserable conditions. Water shortage will burst in water
wars. Water is the main issue in 2009, apart from subprime crisis.
People will purchase mountain water. The media will quit manipulation
and lie openly. Sympathy will be hard to find. Fraud rules. As an
American recently said “Ah that Georgia? Who cares...”

COMA BERENICES

The hippies have come to the following conclusion. In order to consume
yoga, tantra, sex and dope, we need a safe haven from God. Who will
shield our spiritual life? The navy, of course. Let them sail the
seven seas. In order to do bely dancing in peace, let us send our boys
to kill some Arabs. The result of Pluto in Coma Berenices in the
sixties and seventies is the naval base of Coronado, with its
protective swastika, warmly nesting a hatching generation of spiritual
cowboys.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

1An important as well as apocalyptic subsection of the Age of Pisces.
Cetus is below Pisces, the constellation of the devil and submarine.
Aries keeps Cetus “in check” as the Lamb of God is due to.
2Even devil itself. -----------
Speeders aren't MURDERERS, Speed saves your life.
2008-08-19 01:22:22 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8d94e334-7881-443f-8d60-***@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008,
www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise,
without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

You just failed for 2008, you said on January 2008 stock to crash,
and it didn't.
Academic Zodiac
2008-08-31 12:26:31 UTC
Post by Speeders aren't MURDERERS, Speed saves your life.
"Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants"
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008,
www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise,
without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.
You just failed for 2008, you said on January 2008 stock to crash,
and it didn't.
It did not?

Did not two major banks crash and black Monday. I do not get it. Perhaps all
goes well. Surely there is prO5perity. No problem, sorry, amateur mistake.

Also the Fed to crash is an exageration, and WTC, nobody shoots WTC, who
could? Misfortune is far away, the Moon never enters Orion, hmmm.

Good luck. January 2008? I sincerely lO5+ track... Can I amend or something
if all goes well?
--
Academic Zodiac http://lulu.com/astrology RTRRT